Vector™ Hair Removal System – The most respected name in electrolysis
The Vector™ Hair Removal System has been designed for use in professional salons or for high-performance hair removal at home. It is the only hair removal system on the market that has the same output power as professional electrolysis machines. This machine will save you hundreds of pounds on electrolysis sessions that you can now perform in the privacy of your home. Professional salons can begin offering permanent hair removal services for a very low start-up cost.
Unlike other hair removal devices that use radio frequencies and batteries, the Vector™ uses the process of electrolysis to dissolve the hair follicle by producing sodium hydroxide in the hair shaft. Click here to learn how the Vector System works.
The Vector™ System removes one hair at a time with the included galvanic tweezers. The Vector™ permanently removes even the coarsest hair. Professionals should use the optional foot pedal accessory. A license is required to operate the Vector System with a traditional electrolysis needle.
Hair removal achieved by the Vector System is irreversible. Please plan carefully the areas that are to be removed.
- Vector™ Professional Electrolysis Machine
- Foot Pedal
- Surgical-Grade Galvanic Tweezers
- 8 Electrode Patches
- 2 oz . Tube of Conductivity Gel
- Patch and Tweezer Cords
- Quick Setup Guide
- AC Cord
The Vector System and all its accessories come with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. Replacement accessories are available, contact & order details will be supplied with your kit.
- Please read the user's manual carefully before attempting to use this device.
- Do not attempt to exceed the appropriate power level: Excessive power applied to any area being treated may result in burns, scabbing, scarring, and other types of permanent skin damage. Please determine safe power levels for your application.
- Keep this device and all of its accessories away from children. Any individuals under 18 years of age must use this device under adult supervision.
- As with most electrical appliances this device contains "live" electrical parts when plugged in.
To reduce the risk of death by electric shock:
- Always unplug this device after use.
- Do not use or store this device where it can fall or can be pulled in to a bath tub, toilet, or sink.
- Do not use while bathing.
- Do not use near or place in water.
Click to view large scale image